Friday, July 28, 2006

Geistliches Lied Part 3a

Next, the pre-silly picture. (These are getting posted separately because I’m trying to learn Picasa.) This actually looks sillier than the other one, in my opinion, because it totally looks like the women of the choir are checking me out. But I think they’re actually considering whether or not to carry out the suggestion of lifting me up.


Of course, they could be checking me out. One of them said I should tell y’all about how they decided they were tired of women being treated as objects, and started objectifying all the men of the choir. I wasn’t complaining. :-) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

Excuse me?!?! Why were you not complaining? <3

Anonymous said...

Possibly because that particular suggestion came from a lesbian, i.e. me? Or possibly because Josh is on board with our twisted feminism? ;)